Monday, June 14, 2021
Home Community

Community

A piece of me left today… [eulogy for my grandfather]

Over the past few days, we as a family have been overwhelmed with kind messages of support and love. The amount of people who...

A forgotten obligation – preparing a will

Abdullah bin 'Umar (RA) narrated that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay...

Khutba – Allah’s(SWT) guidance on how to deal with fear

In the wake of coronavirus (Sars-CoV-2) and the disease it causes, Covid-19, fear is sweeping the globe. With thousands of deaths already, and many...

Khutba: Fall in love … with Allah(SWT)

"There are three qualities for which anyone who is characterised by them will relish the sweetness of faith: he to whom Allah and His...

Humour in islam – jokes 😉

Contrary to popular thought, humour and joking are permitted in Islam. Humour has the power of warming people's hearts and uplifting spirits providing a...

Advice to parents and students sitting GCSEs

These are my notes when addressing 150+ parents, students and teachers today at Challney High School for Boys to encourage them to prepare for...

Khutba: Score a goal with Allah(SWT)

Keys for the people of Paradise : Al Ahqaf 13-16 اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ قَالُوۡا رَبُّنَا اللّٰهُ ثُمَّ اسۡتَقَامُوۡا فَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ​ۚ‏اُولٰٓـئِكَ اَصۡحٰبُ الۡجَنَّةِ...

Umar’s (ra) burial request- an example of fairness & love

Umar’s  (May Allah be pleased with him) love of the Prophet (May Allah bless him) & his fairness  Story of His Burial It was the...

Khutba: A message from Allah(SWT) about our youth – lessons from Ashaab ul Kahf

The Quran is full of stories and although brief, it focuses on specific aspects rather than extensive detail. It focuses on what is really...

Khutba: Gaining Allahs love through following His Messenger – SallAllahu alayhi wa sallam

Say, , ‘‘If you should love Allāh, then follow me, Allāh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allāh is Forgiving...

Khutba: The character of Islam is … al hayaa, so how do we understand this?

“O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness -...

Most Read