Saturday, January 23, 2021
Home Community

Community

Khutba: Score a goal with Allah(SWT)

Keys for the people of Paradise : Al Ahqaf 13-16 اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ قَالُوۡا رَبُّنَا اللّٰهُ ثُمَّ اسۡتَقَامُوۡا فَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ​ۚ‏اُولٰٓـئِكَ اَصۡحٰبُ الۡجَنَّةِ...

Umar’s (ra) burial request- an example of fairness & love

Umar’s  (May Allah be pleased with him) love of the Prophet (May Allah bless him) & his fairness  Story of His Burial It was the...

Khutba: A message from Allah(SWT) about our youth – lessons from Ashaab ul Kahf

The Quran is full of stories and although brief, it focuses on specific aspects rather than extensive detail. It focuses on what is really...

Khutba: Gaining Allahs love through following His Messenger – SallAllahu alayhi wa sallam

Say, , ‘‘If you should love Allāh, then follow me, Allāh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allāh is Forgiving...

Khutba: The character of Islam is … al hayaa, so how do we understand this?

“O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness -...

Book Review: Soul of a Butterfly by Hamza Naeem, age 9

I chose to read this book because my dad had read it and thought I would like it, and he was right, I absolutely...

4 lessons Junaid Noor (Jonny) taught us through his response to cancer

From the outset, I want to say Jonny’s story is about hope, change and transformation. People start out in life in different places. What...

Ḥajj: a Lesson of a Lifetime 

By Mawlānā Asim KhanAs the month of Dhū ’l-Ḥijjah arrives once again, millions of fortunate Muslims from every corner of the world will undertake the...

Khutba: Eid ul fitr – whats it all about?

“The month of Ramadhan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So...

Virtues and Rules of Sadaqatul Fitr ‘Sharing the Eid Smile’

‘Sharing the Eid Smile’ It is narrated from Ibn Abbas RA that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him)  made Zakatal fitr (obligatory...

Itikaaf – how to prepare and make the most of seclusion in the last third of Ramadan

Ibn Al-Qayyim may Allaah have mercy upon him said that as the soundness of the heart and its adherence to its way to Allah...

Is it a fast or just hunger?

Baaba jee, tomorrow I have an iftari for about 100 people and was hoping you would be able to make samosas and pakoras for...

Most Read