Friday, July 30, 2021
Home Community

Community

Contemporary quotes which reflect core Islamic principles

Iman requires action "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." --Teddy Roosevelt"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years...

Why take interest in history?

I am a history teacher and I love teaching the subject. But I am saddened to see a lack of interest given to the...

Obituary: Haji Mohammed Rafiq rahimahullah (1930 – 2020)

Early life in KashmirBorn on the blessed Day of Ashura, our grandfather was brought up in Thothal, Mirpur, Kashmir. This was British India before...

Know your worth

“Remember when Moses said to his people: 'My people, remember Allah's favour upon you when He raised Prophets amongst you and appointed you rulers,...

Ihsan : the race for perfection

And We certainly gave David from Us bounty. , "O mountains, repeat praises with him, and the birds ." And We made pliable...

Behaviour change – influencing others

They say, “Obedience (we observe).” But when they go away from you, a group of them conspires at night contrary to what they say....

How to deal with fear

As humans we all experience fear, even some of the most successful and confident people experience fear. Fear can be a good thing because...

The importance of pure sustenance – the meaning of tayyib

O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to...

Peaceful nature of the leader and Prophet of Islam

Ustadh Muhammad Rayhan Prophet Muhammad (May Allah’s Peace be upon him) serves as an example for the entire humanity for peace and harmony. Despite being...

Dealing with Calamities

Hardship, difficulties, trials, tribulations or calamities – whatever you may call them, the truth is we cannot run away from them. There are some...

Basic laws of fasting

Definition of fasting: To Abstain from eating, drinking and sexual intercourse, from early dawn to dusk.-Intention must be made before dawn, if someone misses...

Ramadan- its greatness, history and concept of fasting

Alhamdulillah, Allah All-Mighty has gifted us with another Ramadhan. It is a month of great sales and offers for those who believe in Allah...

Most Read