The book under review Islamophobia: The Challenge of Pluralism in the 21st Century is a collection of articles edited by John Louis Esposito, an American professor of International Affairs and Islamic Studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C, and assistant to the President of Turkey, Ibrahim Kalin. The book highlights the viewpoints related to Islamophobia from different viewpoints and discusses the challenges that Muslims face in the 21st century. The following report analyses the first two chapters of this book.
- “Give me the answers to these four questions…”
- Khutba: A message from Allah(SWT) about our youth – lessons from Ashaab ul Kahf
- Khutba: Gaining Allahs love through following His Messenger – SallAllahu alayhi wa sallam
- Khutba: The character of Islam is … al hayaa, so how do we understand this?
- What if we didn’t have the Muslim contribution to science?
- advice al aqsa Allah asbahnaa believer calamity children daily protection death dhikr dua family fasting Forgiveness hajj health heart Ibrahim innee asbahtu jerusalem khutba love maa asbaha mental health money morning dua Mosque mother palestine patience poem prayer prophet muhammad Quran ramadan Ramadhan repentance rizq sahih adhkaar seerah SubhanAllah SubhanAllahi Taqwa Wisdom zikr